Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Will the new laws for hauling horses affect you?


Is your truck/trailer a CMV (Commercial Motor Vehicle)?
Do you need a CDL (Commercial Drivers License) to haul your horses?
If so, you will need an ELD (Electronic Logging Device).

Electronic Logging Device (ELD) Mandate & Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Requirements:

In an effort to help provide clarity to the ELD Mandate that was previously set to go into effect December 18, 2017- the AHC has put together two brochures to help provide insight into this already complex issue.

To see the ELD Mandate brochure and the CDL brochure, see this page:

No comments: