DailyMail.co.uk - Full Article
The most violent group of people who ever lived: Horse-riding Yamnaya tribe who used their huge height and muscular build to brutally murder and invade their way across Europe than 4,000 years ago
• Yamnaya people dominated Europe from between 5,000 and 4,000 years ago
• They had nutritionally rich diets and were tall, muscular and skilled horse riders
• It is believed they exploited a continent recovering from disease and death
• They spread rapidly, adapting and massacring their way throughout Europe
• Slaughtered Neolithic men in prehistoric genocide to ensure their DNA survived
• They made their way to Britain and within a few generations there was no remains of the previous inhabitants who built Stonehenge in the genetic record
By Joe Pinkstone For Mailonline
Published: 15:49 EDT, 29 March 2019 | Updated: 03:10 EDT, 1 April 2019
A brutish tribe of people who lived in the Neolithic era more than 4,000 years ago is being touted as the most violent and aggressive society to ever live.
A growing body of evidence is convincing archaeologists that the Yamnaya society ruthlessly massacred opposing societies.
It is believed the primitive society capitalised on disease, warfare and famine and unceremoniously swept through Europe, destroying entire civilisations and leaving destruction in their wake.
DNA evidence from several prehistoric burial sites has revealed hoards of these tall, muscular and violent warriors would overwhelm other societies on horseback.
They would murder men and sire their own children so that within a few generations the presence of the previous societies is all but eradicated...
Read more here: